Monday, April 18, 2011
1 + 1/2 cup (170 g) all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 cup (220 g) sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
3/4 cup (1.8 dl) milk
3/4 cup (170 g) melted butter
200g dark chocolate
200g milk chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 350 deg F (Gas mark 4 or 180 deg C
2.Grease a 9 inch (23 cm) cake tin.
3. Melt the chocolate and set aside.
4. Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl.
5. Melt the butter at low heat and add to the dry ingredients. Also add milk, melted chocolate and eggs.
6. Mix everything together until smooth, either by hand or by using an electric mixer at slow speed.
7. Transfer to bake tin and bake at 350 degrees until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, approximately 35 to 45 minutes.
Posted by Lily at 2:39 AM